Sunday, May 13, 2012

Today is Mother's Day, 2012. I have been humming the chorus to an old evangelistic hymn written by Charles M. Fillmore titled "Tell Mother I'll be There." If there are readers whose Christian Mothers have now passed on to Heaven, would it be possible for any in that number to sing the following words from the hymn with comfort and assurance? "Tell Mother I'll be there, in answer to her prayer; This message, blessed Savior, to her bear; Tell Mother I'll be there, heav'n's joys with her to share, Yes, tell my darling Mother I'll be there." If you have been saved, born-again by the Holy Spirit of God, then you, dear reader, may sing these words with the assurance that you will see your darling Mother again in Glory. To God be the glory for that glad fact on this Mother's Day! And that's my View From the Porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment